PRIL & MAY DATES
Come and join us for an evening cruise to Stourton with musical entertainment and a Fish & Chip Supper. We leave the Bonded Warehouse at 7.30 pm and return around 10.15 pm You will cruise the Canal to the sound of either a Country & 60’s, Rock N’ Roll, or Jazz Band: we pick up pre-ordered Fish & Chips along the way, turn around at the top of Stourton Locks and return to the Bonded Warehouse.
There is a Bar on board selling a selection of alcoholic and soft drinks along with Tea & Coffee.
Only 40 seats per trip so don’t delay. Tickets £20 with Fish & Chip Supper.
Music Night Dates For 2020
- April 17th P Body’s Rock “N” Roll CANCELLED
- April 24th Soul & Motown (DJ) CANCELLED
- May 15th Soul & Motown (DJ) CANCELLED
- May 22nd Jazz on the Cut CANCELLED
- June 12th Country & Western
- June 27th ABBA (DJ) Leafy Lee FULL
- July 10th Remembering George Formby
- July 24th P Body’s Rock “N” Roll
- August 14th Jazz on the Cut – Cancelled
- August 28th Jazz on the Cut
- September 11th P Body’s Rock “N” Roll
Looking for an unusual party venue?
The whole Blackcountry Man boat can be booked for that special private party. If you have a birthday, family occasion or just fancy something a little different – various trip durations are available.
Ring for a quote: 01384 375912/07889 908090 or Register your Interest Using the new “online ” Booking Enquiry Form by Clicking on the Icon on the right of the page and we’ll get back to you.