Come and join us for an evening cruise with musical entertainment and a Fish & Chip Supper. We leave the Bonded Warehouse at 7.30 pm and return around 10.15 pm You will cruise the Canal to the sound of either a Country & 60’s, Rock N’ Roll, or Jazz Band: we pick up pre-ordered Fish & Chips along the way, turn around at the top of Stourton Locks and return to the Bonded Warehouse. There is a Bar on board selling a selection of alcoholic and soft drinks along with Tea & Coffee.
Only 40 seats per trip so don’t delay. Tickets £18 with Fish & Chip Supper.
Music Night Dates For 2018
- 20th April Remembering George Formby
- April 27th P Body’s Rock “N” Roll
- 11th May P Body’s Rock ‘N’ Roll
- 18th May Remembering George Formby
- 25th May The Bones
- 8th June 50’s & Country
- 15th June P Body’s Rock ‘N’ Roll
- 22nd June Sax Appeal
- 29th June Jazz on the Cut
- 6th July P Body’s Rock ‘N’ Roll
- 13th July The Bones
- 20th July Sax Appeal
- 27th July 50’s and Country
- 17th August Jazz on the Cut
- 24th August Remembering George Formby
- 31st August P Body’s Rock ‘N’ Roll
- 7th September Sax Appeal
Looking for an unusual party venue?
The whole boat can be booked for that special party. If you have a birthday, family occasion or just fancy something a little different – Various trip durations are available.
Ring for a quote: 01384 375912/07899 908090 or Register your Interest Using the new “online ” Booking Enquiry Form by Clicking on the Icon on the right of the page.