Come and join us for an evening cruise to Stourton with musical entertainment and a Fish & Chip Supper. We leave the Bonded Warehouse at 7.30 pm and return around 10.15 pm You will cruise the Canal to the sound of either a Country & 60’s, Rock N’ Roll, or Jazz Band: we pick up pre-ordered Fish & Chips along the way, turn around at the top of Stourton Locks and return to the Bonded Warehouse. There is a Bar on board selling a selection of alcoholic and soft drinks along with Tea & Coffee.
Only 40 seats per trip so don’t delay. Tickets £18 with Fish & Chip Supper.
Music Night Dates For 2019
- April 26th P Body’s Rock “N” Roll
- 3rd May “Remembering George Formby”
- 10th May Sax Appeal
- 17th May MoTown night
- 24th May ABBA night
- 7th June 50’s & Country
- 14th June Jazz on the Cut
- 28th June Sax Appeal
- 5th July P Body Rock “N” Roll
- 12th July MoTown night
- 19th July 50’s and Country
- 2nd August P Body Rock “N” Roll
- 16th August “Remembering George Formby”
- 23rd August MoTown night
- 30th August Jazz on the Cut
- 13th September Sax Appeal
- 20th September P Body’s Rock “N” Roll
Looking for an unusual party venue?
The whole Blackcountry Man boat can be booked for that special party. If you have a birthday, family occasion or just fancy something a little different – various trip durations are available.
Ring for a quote: 01384 375912/07889 908090 or Register your Interest Using the new “online ” Booking Enquiry Form by Clicking on the Icon on the right of the page and we’ll get back to you.